[DXLog.net - Support] Macros

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Sep 26 18:46:03 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:24 AM, 9A5K <9a5k at 9a5k.com> wrote:

> I think that we can add new macro, something like $QSOB4WIPE which will
> send QSOB4 message,
> and wipe current entry (just as it will happens if you press ALT+W or F11
> key after QSOB4 message is keyed)..

That sounds good, but what could be even more useful would be a $CLEARRIT
command.  For speed of implementation, the first release might only work
when the radio type is set to OmniRig.  This should work for all radios
that have the the [pmRit0] section set with a command string, in the
OmniRig ini file.

So, $CLEARRIT will work for Elecraft K3, Kenwood, etc., but maybe it will
not work for Icom radios (which cannot clear RIT from software until next
Icom firmware release, maybe).

73,
Bob, N6TV