[DXLog.net - Support] New Kid on the Block

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Sep 26 19:17:05 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Marty Bluhm <w8aks55 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Going through the supported rigs, I have a favor to ask. Please do not
> forget us "flexers". I run a 5000A. I used the Kenwood support yesterday to
> configure; but there are differences.

Maybe you can help out by providing a link or document that explains the
difference between the Kenwood command set (which one?) and the FlexRadio
command set?  You could also install
OmniRig<http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig>and set the radio type to
OmniRig in DXLog.net.  Then copy a Kenwood .ini
file (in c:\Program Files\Afreet\OmniRig\Rigs) to a new FlexRadio.ini file
and apply the changes and test it now?

73,
Bob, N6TV