[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog v2.0.16
9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Sep 26 22:26:43 CEST 2013
Version 2.0.16 is now available to download.
There are some improvements for digi modes available and some new macro
commands are added now (as requested).
Chris - 9A5K
- Additional space character between letters was added when using CW/RTTY
keyboard (ALT+K). Fixed now. (TNX G4BYG, XE2K)
- Regex checking for valid callsign/rcvd entry was added when callsign/rcvd
was selected by clicking in digi mode
decoder RX window.
- Improved callsign regex validation in digi mode decoder rx windows.
- If worked callsign is same as callsign entered in contest config screen,
QSO is automatically marked as invalid.
It will be possible to delete such qsos later with clean log option from
menu (not implemented yet).
- SCP search can be started after 2nd character in callsign. Default is
after 3rd character. See Check partials form,
drop down menu. (TNX N6TV)
- New CW/RTTY macro commands added:
$QSOB4WIPE - if qso is dupe, sends QSOB4 message and clear current qso row
$CLEARRIT - clear RIT on currently active radio (works on radio which
supports this command). (TNX N6TV, DF9DD)
- New option added: Options->CW->Speed limits. You can set minimum or
maximum CW speed. Default min = 20, max = 60 wpm. (TNX RZ3AZ)
- CQ WW RTTY default message fixed for US stations (added $EXCHANGE macro).
More information about the Support