[DXLog.net - Support] Failure CAT

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Sep 26 23:46:22 CEST 2013

One other question, are you using a USB-to-Serial adapter or a real 9-pin
serial port?

Most USB-to-Serial adapters that use the "Prolific" device drivers are
unreliable and should be replaced with ones based on the FTDI or ELTIMA
device drivers.  You can find out what type you have by running DEVMGMT.MSC
(Windows Device Manager) and expanding the "Ports" item.

73,
Bob, N6TV