[DXLog.net - Support] v2.0.16 observations

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 27 07:24:13 CEST 2013

Chris and group

I Made the installation today  and check my "problems" here my observations
hope this provide something

Now the ESC  work fine to cancel  cw and rtty  F keys and also the ALT-K

I was able to upload my wintest log to DXLOG with out  a single problem
I just notice that the CHECK CALLSIGN window do not show information related to

the calls that upload , just the  summary show  band modes and dupes

In advance , I'm using a FLEX 3K with the  Power SDR  as Kenwood for the CAT funcion
The problem that is constant is when I have open the digital modes window MMVARI or 2Tone
is that always the  Status is RTTY  and the radio can be in CW or USB, I need to move the mode
with Ctrl - F1 or F2 to get the "Right mode doing this the radio chance of mode until I got the
matching  status and radio mode,  but if chance of band  need to repeat again the procedure

Removing the digital window (any MMV or 2Tone) the  radio CAT works fine
I have almost 2 years using WT  with the MMTTY and never happen that problem using also the
KENWOOD HF

at the moment are my observations
Thank you Chris for all the work you are investing in this  and also the group to detect the problems
to make DXLOG  The CONTEST LOG

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73