[DXLog.net - Support] v2.0.16 observations

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Sep 27 07:45:07 CEST 2013

Are you saying that if the FlexRadio is in RTTY mode, DXLog.net thinks you
are in CW or SSB mode?  If you change mode on the FlexRadio, DXLog.net
doesn't update? Or only when you change bands, the mode isn't matching?

Did you try controlling the FlexRadio with OmniRig (set to Kenwood) instead
of with the built-in Kenwood support?

Which Kenwood did you select, TS-950?

Chris is working on adding FlexRadio-specific support.

73,
Bob, N6TV