[DXLog.net - Support] Nothing on screen...

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Sep 27 09:18:40 CEST 2013

Hi Patrick.

I've noticed this problem also in some cases. Actually, DXLog.net saves
info about main window location and size in
DXLog.net.config file which is located in ApplicationData directory. Exact
location of this directory depends about WinOS you're using.
The easiest way to locate it is to go to Start Programs->Run and type in
this field %APPDATA%. Windows explorer will be opened,
and you're exploring ApplicationData directory on your computer.
There should be DXLog.net directory, in which all such data is stored
(DXLog.net.config is there).
So, you should either delete it or rename it and try to start DXLog.net.
After that, DXLog.net should work fine, but you will have to
configure your interfaces again, because their definition is also stored in
DXLog.net.config file.

In v2.0.17 I will add new feature which will allow user to override this
settings, if needed. It will be done on the way that you
hold CTRL (or ALT button) during application start (push CTRL and double
click DXLog.net icon).
In that case, DXLog.net will ask you which of the setting you want to
override (for example: main window state / size, open last known
log etc).

Also, it will be usefull if you can forward current content of
DXLog.net.config file to my email, so I can check where exactly is the
problem,
and to try to override such behavior in the future.