[DXLog.net - Support] FlySpray added

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Sep 27 14:02:27 CEST 2013

Hi all.

As my "TO DO" list now becomes little bit complicated to handle and as I
want to provide some feedback what is developed in which point,
my personal "TO DO" list is "moved" now to FlySpray.

Everybody can see it at http://flyspray.dxlog.net or
http://www.dxlog.net/flyspray.

I need some time to reorganize some priorities in it and also create some
categories to make it easier to understand and handle it.
But, I think it will be much easier to request some new features or report
bugs, as well as to check what is the status of task which is
important for you and when you can expect that task will be solved.

Currently, there are 29 tasks which are opened.
Also, in the roadmap screen you can see which tasks are scheduled for next
release(s) and how many percent of each task is finished, etc.