[DXLog.net - Support] A feature wish - "AutoSend"

Jan-Eric Rehn jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Sat Sep 28 01:07:47 CEST 2013

Hi Bob,

Yes, I know that and I'm using it when using Win-Test. It recognize / as
well, but have only autosend after 3 or 4 characters. And - I'm not a
"Insert/Plus" user. I didn't use CT very much - I used TR Log in the
beginning and I prefer ESM.

I think the AutoSend feature is smarter in N1MM, as it starts on the first
character typed after the last figure in the suffix. That takes care of
calls like K5C, where the AutoSend starts when i type C and in a call like
SM2013ABC/P (faked call), where AutoSend starts when I type A in the suffix.
If I've been using Win-Test with such a call Win-Test AutoSend have started
the transmit when I have typed the 0 in 2013 and I couldn't hear the rest of
the call. In the first case with K5C the AutoSend function in Win-Test was
useless, as I didn't type a fourth character.

Semicolon is not a good INSERT substitute for us in SM, because we have to
use SHIFT and , to get the ; (two finger/hand command)

INSERT is on a separate button, so that is a one finger command.

But as said before - I'm an ESM user...

73 de Jan, SM3CER