[DXLog.net - Support] Observations Using the DXLOG at the CQWWRTTY

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Sep 30 09:47:59 CEST 2013

Hi Ulf.

Thanks for your report.

Also, just short info regarding callsign grab from rx decoder window.

If callsign field is empty and message to be transmitted contains
$LOGGEDCALL macro, last recognized callsign will be
grabbed automatically from primary decoder RX window for that radio.

I plan to add two more things when grabbing a callsign.
First one: some shortcut to grab a callsign from secondary RX windows
(instead of primary).
Second one: allow to browse back through the list of recognized callsigns
in primary or secondary rx window.
This means, if callsign field is empty, you will grab last know callsign.
Press it again and you will grab previous know callsign from rx window...
etc.