[DXLog.net - Support] DXLOG.net in CQ-WW-RTTY

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Sep 30 13:26:33 CEST 2013

Yes, the file with multipliers was created by the rules.

But, just for info, it's easy to add multiple entries to be accepted and
validated as singe multiplier.

For example:
In currently shipped CQWWR.txt file you have this line:
PEI=Prince Edward Island

This can be changed like this:
PEI{PEI;PE}=Prince Edward Island

In that case, both entries between "{" and "}" will be accepted as
multiplier PEI.

Please note that in new version (2.0.17) CQWWR.txt file is changed a little
bit to show worked States/Provinces like it is in ARRL DX contest.

New version will have this as multiplier definitions in CQWWR.txt file:

[MULTIPLIERS START]
Group->01: CT,MA,ME,NH,RI,VT
Group->02: NJ,NY
Group->03: DE,PA,MD,DC