[DXLog.net - Support] Observations Using the DXLOG at the CQWWRTTY

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Sep 30 23:59:42 CEST 2013

Hi Ulf.

CQWWR.txt is created long time ago, mostly as copy of CQWW.txt file.
I see now that some things are missing in it.
Actually, this three lines should be in config (will be in next release):

FIELD_RCVD_RGX_CHECK=DEST->RCVD:^[0-9]$|^[0-4][0-9]$
FIELD_RECINFO_MANDATORY=YES
FIELD_RECINFO_MANDATORY_RGX_EXC=!DEST->DXCC:^K$|^VE$

First one to check CQZONE entry, second one is there but with NO as value,
and third one to skip STATE/PROVINCE check
when station worked isn't from K or VE.

Regards,
Chris - 9A5K