[DXLog.net - Support] Issues During CQ WPS

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 13:07:15 CEST 2014

One station I worked was signing VY2MGY/3.  DXLog refused to accept that as
a valid callsign.  I ended up logging it as VE3/VY2MGY which DXLog accepted.

Also I can still cause DXLog to crash sometimes by pressing the Spacebar
repeatedly.  This usually happens during a QSO when I find that I've
mistyped the call and need to return to the Call Entry Field.  I wish I
could describe this more precisely, but it only happens when I'm in a hurry
trying correct something.

Also, in DXCLIST.NET, please change:

   W9ZRX=cxluster.w9zrx.net;23;YES;;    to
W9PA=dxc.w9pa.net;23;YES;;

I've added the w9pa.net Domain because of my callsign change and will drop
the w9zrx.net Domain when it expires in a year.

Finally, the LOCATION parameter still needs to be added to the CABRILLO
Header - and generating a SUMmary File when the Cabrillo is generated would
save the steps of copying the SUMMARY Window as TEXT and then pasting it
into a Text File.

73 --> Dave, W9PA (ex-W9ZRX)