[DXLog.net - Support] Elecraft kx-3

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Apr 10 09:18:14 CEST 2014

Hi Rodrigo.

I don't know if cat commands is compatible with Elecraft K3.. If they are,
you can use it like K3, but still have to check
the documentation. If there are some differences, we can add is as separate
radio in the radio list.
Anyway, to avoid possible confusions, we will add KX3 as new radio, after I
check the cat documentation for KX3.