[DXLog.net - Support] Posting scores on cqcontest

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Apr 21 10:59:54 CEST 2014

Hi Naelton.

You don't need UDP address to post scores to cqcontest.net.
Probably, there is a problem with live score contest id which is a slightly
different in dxlog.net config.

If possible, exit dxlog.net, find CQMM.txt file in your contest subfolder
in DXLog.net installation directory.
Open this file with notepad and add following line in it:

LIVESCORE_CONTEST_NAME=CQ MM DX

Save the file, and start dxlog.net again.

Now, live score posting will be ok..

Let me know if this worked for you.

Thanks.