[DXLog.net - Support] Helvetia Contest no QSO with DX as HB9

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Apr 21 11:08:31 CEST 2014

Hi Andrea.

Yep, there is one error in Helvetia contest config file definition in file.

Config file name is "Helvetia.txt" and it is located in Contest
subdirectory in your DXLog.net installation directory.
This one is copied in %APPDATA%\DXLog.net folder if it is newer, so you can
change it in any of this two places.

Problem is in line:

POINTS_FILED_BAND_MODE=SOURCE->DXCC:^HB$;!DEST->CONT:^EU$;ALL;ALL;3

Which should be changed into:
POINTS_FIELD_BAND_MODE=SOURCE->DXCC:^HB$;!DEST->CONT:^EU$;ALL;ALL;3

It's typo error (FILED instead of FIELD).
If you can change it in notepad, it will start to work immediately (of
course, DXLog.net should be restarted).

Also, I've changed it here, so this fix will be included in upcoming
release.

Let me know if you've fixed it.