[DXLog.net - Support] Voice Keyer Muting

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Apr 25 11:23:25 CEST 2014

Hi Bob & Bob..

This email was stopped in mailman list because you are not subscribed
there, and I didn't noticed it between all spam messages
we receive each day on the list.

I suppose this issue isn't solved yet, so I will check it on my PC at
station to see what's going on.

In port configuration, your setup should be first box checked (Mute mic
when DVK IS playing), and other one should be unchecked.

The code is different in Win7 which I am running here and WinXP (I do have
couple of PC's at the station running WinXP), so have to
test it at the station.. It will be done during upcoming weekend, so will
be back with more info ASAP.