[DXLog.net - Support] Serial Module

PY3KN Naelton Caiper nacaiper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:52:43 CEST 2014

Hello Chris

Here in Brazil  we have some regional Contests, with  variable rules. So,
It's possible, in next version or in the future, to made a module "serial"
without rules, just RST and serial number, all mode,  like as N1MM.

Also, I'm collecting the CVA International Contest Rules to send to you,
This Contest have 58 years old and is organized by Brazilian Army
commemorating "The Soldier Day"  "O Dia do Soldado" (in Portugueses) and now
since 2012 is International.

So, many tnx  in advance and Congratulations for DXLOG.Net , for me, the
best Contest software actually..I'm enjoying with this software.

73 de Naelton.'. Caiper

PY3KN

ZY3X Contest Callsign

PT3T Team Op