[DXLog.net - Support] DXLOG with MMTTY and PowerSDR RTTY Contests

Hector Garcia,XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 08:41:44 CEST 2014

Andy
I use PSDR with several  logs , the combination  WinTest   MMTTY and PSDR was "complicated" more than a year ago
because I use CAT control of the MMTTY to be able of PTT, by some weird reason the problem was that
I solve it with a Com port repeater and the VSP Manager and was able to have CAT, CW, PTT, RTTY with MMTTY but  several times crash,
Using  DXLOG I  stop using MMTTY because is only good for RTTY , with the integrated MMVARI I can make more modes
and using the  2Tone as second reader  to have a secondary decoder  and complement my VFO B
and just need to use the VSP manager 3 ports DXlog and PSDR,  and no more crashes
For me is simpler to set up, easy to use (and remember)  and get the extra things I like from DXlog
I do not see the need of MMTTY if you are not using FSK  for TX

That is my point of view and experience, I can share how is my set up if any is interested

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073