[DXLog.net - Support] DXlog roadmap

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 22:08:31 CEST 2014

Hi Chris

You're doing a great job with DXLog. I wonder, will you be considering
the following?

* The OPON command does not display the logged-on call-sign - it would
be good to see that.
* Any plans for Win-key configuration? (Iambic A/B selection).
* User profiles to remember individuals' messages and preferences?
* Intelligent Quick QSL?
* Exchange files (like .dtb files in WT)?

I notice from the Flyspray page that you already have plans for SO2V,
extras files and custom scripting - great news. The C# scripting sounds
very interesting and potentially very powerful!

Keep up the good work

73, John G4IRN.