[DXLog.net - Support] DXlog roadmap

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Apr 30 22:51:32 CEST 2014

Hi John...

Thanks for nice words... 70.000+ lines of code currently... and still keep
counting.. hi

Just quick answers to the questions.

* OPON can be easily added, maybe in the Operating info window... will
check where to put this.
* WinKey config is planned, this should be available very soon. (DK8ZZ will
love this too)...
* Quick QSL.. it's on my list too, but still didn't catch a time to
implement it..
* Exchange files (dtb or plain txt - you can check Database folder in
DXLog.net installation)... this is already implemented, there are couple of
samples in Database directory..

I still have a plan to allow user to choose any custom exchange database if
such is available, but currently we are using already predefined db file
names as it is in contest config definition.
This can be easily changed, but it will be more comfortable to do it
through the menu.