[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.1.6 available

Vassilis Kontothanasis sv1dpj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 09:18:14 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,
Updated to the 2.16 version and i encountered a couple of issues.
Creating a new log and while is initializing i get the following error (no
matters what the contest is):

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of
an object.

Moreover trying to load one of my existing logs looks like the db fields
are remapped and the query returns wrong results.

OS: Windows 8.1 x64

Taking the change to ask if there is a way to synchronize my microham cw
speed with the dxlog.net.

73,
Vasilis - SV1DPJ