[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.1.6 available

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Aug 3 11:56:43 CEST 2014

Actually, it is..
But you've edited IOTA.txt config file manually, so your version is newer
and installed version doesn't want to replace it.
Check out %APPDATA%\DXLog.net\Contest directory, and delete IOTA.txt file
in it..
It will copy installed version from DXLog.net installation directory
(Contest subfolder) into folder above and export will be OK...