[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF Fields in Export - resolved

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Aug 3 12:22:31 CEST 2014

Yep... you can easily add that in any config file.
Currently, $VALUE is DXQSO object, which has all QSO related properties.
For example:
$VALUE.Rcvd contains received RST plus exchange (in EU HFC this will be for
example 599 89)..
$VALUE.Rcvd4 contains just exchange part of this object (in example above
it will be 89).
$VALUE.RecInfo contains received info field value - for example this could
be IOTA reference in IOTA contest...

etc...

And, of course, you can use C# code to do any manipulation of this
properties, as it is in IOTA.txt example.

I will try to describe all properties of DXQSO object in documentation in
next days.