[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.1.6 available

Michael Grehl,DH6JL dh6jl at rrdxa.eu
Sun Aug 3 12:23:19 CEST 2014

Hi to ALL
at first thanks for this new great version with these nice additional parts.

Is it possible at these VHF and up contests to *update* the VHF database with my
logged qso
that i will have at the next time a WWL and dont  have to "dig into the dark"
when the the condx are bad?

I know this is NOT the solution but a presumed locator could help when signals
are really weak or when
wwl is partly heard.

The other question is i have a lot of qso logged  on 50mhz and up ..is it
possible to convert or to transfer these qsos to the
VHF database or to a "own" dtb which is scanned when a 50mhz or up call is
entered and that the grid wwl field could be filled or that
i can see from which grid the entered call is probably qrv ?

73 and lots dx de Mike, DH6JL