[DXLog.net - Support] Problem with DXLog During NAQP

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 23:40:29 CEST 2014

I had one problem during while using DXLog V2.1.6 during the recent NAQP CW
Contest.

The Bandmap went completely blank.  The first time it happened, I had just
used CONTROL-->ENTER to add a call to which I wanted to return.  The Bandmap
seized briefly, and then went blank.  After a couple of minutes, it
reappeared.  The second time it happened I had not used CONTROL-->ENTER.  It
just went and stayed blank.  Initially the LIST ViIEW contained information,
but then it too went blank.  Shutting down and restarting DXLog did not
help, nor did closing and reopening the RADIO-1 Window.

Finally I tried CLEAR BANMAP and it began adding Calls once again.

I have sometimes caused DXLog to fail when moving up to a previous QSO in
the log and rapidly pushing the SPACEBAR move between fields, but did not
encounter than issue in this Contest.

I do still wish that it was possible to DELETE a single QSO's from the log.
And using the N1MM Format for Call History Databases would allow them to be
used without reformatting.  However I guess this would require changes to
the Contest Text Definition files to use only the Fields applicable to a
given Contest.

73 --> Dave, W9PA (ex-W9ZRX, 1954 to 2012)