[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF Fields in Export - resolved

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Aug 6 13:33:03 CEST 2014

Currently now, but I think it will be possible to add some additional
config screen for ADIF export,
where it will be possible for user to define such fields during export to
adif procedure.
So, it will be the easiest way to add any custom fields such as comments,
but also to choose
to export any of available fields from the log in ADIF file, if needed.

Regards,
Chris - 9A5K