[DXLog.net - Support] RSGB SSB Field Day Configuration

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Aug 17 11:21:18 CEST 2014

Hi Ian.

Nice to see you here.

Regarding your questions.

1. It seems that mult definition is somehow missing from contest
definition file. It's fixed here now and will be
available in v2.1.7 soon.
2. I have to check this problem with network qsos. First time see this,
normally it should work.
During the day it will be checked, as I am already in testing phase with
some other network issues reported by I4UFH.