[DXLog.net - Support] RDA Contest regions missing

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Aug 17 12:30:56 CEST 2014

Hi Peter.

Boris - E73Y sent new RDAC config with all regions added.

Currently, it's not possible to log a qso with invalid rx data, but we
should make it available optionally.
So, for some contests where such info is changing often, and config file
contains old data, we could allow
logging, with wrong info, but such qso should be marked as invalid in
the log, until some doesn't fix config file.
Of course, qso will be exported OK in Cabrillo file and rescored by
contest robot without any problem.