[DXLog.net - Support] Playing additional CW message

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Mon Aug 18 17:53:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

Is there a way of sending/playing the addtional CW messages without
pushing ALT-C and then clicking "Fx...send"? I am trying not to let go
the keyboard, though not using the morse keyer during CW contests.
Sometimes the base messages are not enough and it would be nice to play
one of the additional messages prepared. Clicking ALT-C plus then
selecting the "Fx...send" is quite time consuming.

Isn't there a way to play these messages by just pusing a button (combination) like
Shift-CTRL or Shift-ALT Fx? Too bad CTRL- or ALT-Fx are already used ...
Maybe I just did not realize how to play the additional CW messages.

In the mean time I learned to an extent to use ALT-K to key ... But
already handling this window on top needs quite some practice!

Vy 73, Peter - HB9BUN