[DXLog.net - Support] RUN/S&P macro?

Ken Beals k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Aug 20 02:18:39 CEST 2014

NOOB here. Setting up a Sprint. Question:

Is there a macro that switches between run and S&P modes that can be put in an F key? I looked through the string variables list but didn’t see anything.

The messages are set up to send the calls in the correct order, but there is no change in op mode after a Q: after completing a S&P Q it stays in S&P (rather than switching to Run mode). Using ESM.

I’m using the NCCC Sprint contest definition which has “SPRINT_LOGIC_ALLOWED=YES” in the setup file. I’m not clear what that option does.

tnx,  Ken K6MR