[DXLog.net - Support] CQ WW RTTY

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Aug 20 18:08:09 CEST 2014

UFB Neil.

Thanks for correction. I've just added it in CQWWR.txt config file.

CQ WW RTTY config file is quite old, even before band changes are
supported in DXLog.

MULTISINGLE_RULE10_ENABLED=NO is used to disable 10 minute rule change
for Multi/Single category.

Regarding rate display, it's refreshed when QSO is entered. Probably,
this can be changed to refresh at 00 seconds too,
so it will automatically display 0/8 in this case when new hour is
started. Thanks for this info.
I'll add this in 2.1.8.

Also, one info for the others.
I am working on "SO2V" mode now. This one will allow usage of single
radio (for example K3) with 2 x MMTTY + 2 x 2Tone decoders,
one pair on each VFO.. Main support for this is already added in the
code, now need to do some tests before send this to beta testers
for further testing.