[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF import/export doesn't use SRX field

Enrico Lorenzoni iu3azc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:37:50 CET 2014

Hi, I am creating a custom contest where exchange is two letters, and I'd
like to import data from another logging software. I have an adif with SRX
field and I think that's appropriate, because exchange is never an ITUZ
(and also, in contests like LZDX, If I'm DX and I log an LZ station,
districts appear in ITUZ field in the exported adif file).

do you think it could be reasonable to use SRX field for ADIF,
if MULT1_TYPE=CUSTOM ?

thanks

IU3AZC Enrico