[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF import/export doesn't use SRX field

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Dec 5 12:43:20 CET 2014

Hi Enrico.

For export, please check RDAC.txt contest config and take a look at
ADIF_KEYS tags.

It accepts three parameters as value, separated by ";".

First parameter is ADIF field name.
Second one is custom function to create value.
Third one is regex expression for which QSOs you want to add this field.

For import, I have to check.. but, if it isn't implemented, we can add also
some description like ADIF_IMPORT_KEYS with probably
two parameters: ADIF field name and where to store the value from it..
(maybe also some kind of C# function)...