[DXLog.net - Support] Error with contest file

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Feb 13 19:35:41 CET 2014

Hi Alejandro...

I suppose it is something wrong with FMRE.txt file.

Actually, you have to copies of it.. One in Contest subfolder in your
DXLog.net installation directory.
When application is started, it is copied to %APPDATA% folder.

Can you check installation folder for this file and move it somewhere else
just to make sure everything is fine?