[DXLog.net - Support] Interlock M2 category

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Mar 19 20:20:14 CET 2014

Hi Vlad.

Currently, interlock works based on station name, regardless of band.
In public version it allows only 2 stations interlocked (one pair of
stations).
Right now, we are testing "one to many" interlock option, which will allow
unlimited number of stations interlocked.
Next step will be to add option to interlock stations based on info from
status window, on same band or on same band + mode.
To enable that, I need to do more test of previous ("one to many")
interlock option, which is basically the same, but station names list
is build dynamically, from status window list.

I think that number server will be also very useful option in upcoming WPX
contest.