[DXLog.net - Support] Multiple LPT ports

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Mar 20 10:44:23 CET 2014

Hi Zoli.

Currently this isn't possible, but I can add this as new feature in some of
new releases. It isn't complicated, we just need to add another LPT port
definition. The code is very clear, so I don't expect too much troubles
with this.
I don't have two LPT ports in any PC here, so, I will have to ask you for
help with tests, when this will be implemented.