[DXLog.net - Support] CAT prob with IC7410

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Mar 20 19:35:59 CET 2014

Hi Michael and Bob...

Actually, I am using ICOM 756 PRO III here... CAT is working without
problem.
Basically, there isn't any difference in the code between any ICOM radio
because, CI-V protocol is same for all.
The only difference is in radio address. You can change CI-V address
manually in the radio setup screen in DXLog.

Lately, I discovered one bug in CAT processing received data method, which
is fixed now here and will be OK in 2.0.25.
Problem was one some garbage data is received on CAT port due to RFI
problem.
CAT stops after that, and you can see that DXLog.net.exe process is
consuming too much processor resources.

CI-V transceive is also ON here.
Speed data is 9.600 Bd, 8 bit, N parity, 1 stop bit...