[DXLog.net - Support] DXlog.net with PowerSDR and CW Skimmer?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:04:53 CET 2014

CW Skimmer is working fine .  My issue is how to set up so that when I hit
a DXLOG.net function key the Flex radio keys send sends CW.  When PowerSDR
is set with just DXLOG.net all works well, CW is sent from the Function
keys.  This is achieved with 2 pairs of virtual serial ports .  3-13, 4-14.
PowerSDR has port 13 for CAT and port 14 is set in PowerSDR for CAT.
 DXLOG.net is set for CAT on port 3 .  If I try various settings to use
DDutil so that I can add CW Skimmer to this mix, the CW PTT in DXLOG
function keys  no longer works.  Probably because I am making a stupid
mistake in setting it up.
Andy K3UK