[DXLog.net - Support] DXLOG.net & Windows 8.1

Sergey Dvadnenko ua6aa at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 09:48:05 CEST 2014

Hi guys!
I have a problem when installing this program on my laptop with Windows 8. Whenever I try to do this program requires the installation of C++ 2010 Redistibutable Package. When I try to download and install this Package my computer tells me that you have already installed it and even newer version. Yesterday I deleted all versions of the C + +, installed on laptop, and they were from 2005 to 2013 ...
Established only C + +2010, and the result is the same. Installation program (dxlog) again requires C + 2010 Redistributable
Tell me what to do?

Sergey UA6AA