[DXLog.net - Support] DXLOG.net & Windows 8.1

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed May 21 21:50:41 CEST 2014

Hi everyone..

There is obviously some problem with Wix setup, and routine to check if
VC++ RTM is installed.
Actually, this is needed for sqlite driver to work.
I will remove this checking procedure from v2.1.4 setup so you will be able
to install it.

This was checked in WinXP, Vista and Win7... maybe it's time to upgrade wix
to newer version?

Thanks for report, I will upload v2.1.4 tomorrow so you will be able to try.
There will be some other fixes available in that build too.