[DXLog.net - Support] Change Frequency?

Alejandro XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Thu May 22 18:50:20 CEST 2014

Hello

Yes, I have CAT working and I’m able to see stations on band map, click on them and the radio changes the frequency where those stations are.

I type the frecuency on the callsign field and nothing happens. I Type this:
14080
14.080
14080.00

And nothing happens

Will try those shortcuts, tnx !

** I have an Icom Pro III and Kenwood 590s, I have tested this only on Icom, will do that on Kenwood too.***

XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez
5B DXCC
www.dxxe.org