[DXLog.net - Support] Integration with Clublog

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu May 22 19:01:04 CEST 2014

I would tend to agree with John, I can see very little reason to upload
to Clublog in real time.

DXpeditions who set up specific features of Clublog for online logs are
a specific case and will show QSO matches immediately. But for normal
stations I thought the QSL matching process was an addon and the
database tables are only updated every 24 hours or so. Or maybe there
are features of Clublog that I am not familiar with. Whatever, for most
of us uploading an ADIF after the contest is more sensible - and surely
if you are seriously doing a contest you won't be spending all your
time watching Clublog...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com