[DXLog.net - Support] Ins and Rcvd field

Sergey Dvadnenko ua6aa at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 08:14:49 CEST 2014

Hi everyone!
This was my first contest on DXLog.net. Good program. Networking, interlock, cluster and many aothers usefull things just fine.

I want to tell you about one minor flaw that must be corrected.In the "Rcvd" field the editing function does not work as expected (for example in MS Word). I can not insert one figure between two others, I just can wipe the figures starting from the end of the number and then write a new one.
My English is not so good, but I hope you understand me guys if you try to do.

Sergey UA6AA