[DXLog.net - Support] SSB logging problem

Ken Beals k6mr at outlook.com
Thu Nov 6 06:13:48 CET 2014

Still working on my Sweepstakes phone setup. Have a weird log thing happening:

I have the INSERT key sending F6, and the PLUS key in the SO2R scenario set to send F7. I use Radio 2 for running, so these keys are in the secondary radio table. All works normally with this setup if I do not include a $CR with the PLUS key. To get the Q logged automatically I added a $CR after the $F7 in the table. This breaks things.

When you hit PLUS, F7 is sent and then two entries are put in the log. Both entries have all fields blank except for the Mult field. Each line shows either ---- or DUPE. The entered data in the very bottom line on the screen still has all the info from the Q that should have been logged. Also, the cursor is now in the Radio 1 Callsign field.

I set this up using Radio 1 and everything seems to work fine. So something about putting the $CR in the secondary radio scenario seems to be causing it. I use a similar setup on cw and it works fine.

I can probably get by for the weekend by manually logging the Q with Enter but automatically doing it would be nice.

I have screen shots if you need them.

tnx,

Ken K6MR