[DXLog.net - Support] SSB logging problem

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Nov 6 08:55:11 CET 2014

Hi Ken.

If possible, please send me the screenshots to check it here.
But do that directly to my email, I am not sure if they will pass through
mailing list, because it has a limit on message size.
Also, I need the info about setup, which dvk are you using? Internal in
radio, or some external box, or sound board?

Thanks a lot.