[DXLog.net - Support] Problem with morserunner simulation

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Nov 30 13:50:48 CET 2014

Hi Michael..

I am running W7 64 bit too here... No problem with this.
Morse Runner is latest version (1.68)...

Installation directory of Morse Runner isn't important, because DXL hooks
to Morse Runner by window name.
During initialization (when you enable morse runner simulation in DXL), it
tries to find window with caption "Morse Runner".
If it can't found it, it will show Error text in main status window.

Can you check that your Morse Runner has this text in window title?
Or is it something else?