[DXLog.net - Support] Exchange guess and antenna heading in Bandmap

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Nov 30 22:55:14 CET 2014

OK, it's easy to add this to bandmap, so I will try to implement it in
2.2.5.

Regarding bandplan override for skimmer spots, this can be done, if spotter
is ending with "#" sign... in that case
we can check for mode in comment field... it can be also some digi modes,
for example RTTY... not only CW... :-)
So, it should be taken in account too...