[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF Fields export

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Oct 1 22:22:54 CEST 2014

Hi Fabio.

Currently it can be done only by modifying CQWWR.txt config file.
This line needs to be added in this file:
ADIF_KEYS=STATE;$VALUE.RecInfo;DEST->DXCC:^K$|^VE$

It will move content of RecInfo field in ADIF STATE field, in case when
worked QSO was with US/VE station.

I plan to add additional fields in ADIF export screen, but it will take
some time before this will be available.

73,
Chris  - 9A5K