[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.2.0

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Oct 9 13:55:27 CEST 2014

Hi everyone.

DXLog.net v2.2.0 is now available in public download folder.

As already announced, this version is now available with full functionality
to registered users only.
However, it can be still used without registration for DXPedition modes
without any limits.
For other contests, it will have limitations as it is described here:
http://dxlog.net/docs/index.php/Installation#Unregistered_copy_limitations

In order to enable full functionality, you have to buy the license.
Here are more details about this process:
http://dxlog.net/docs/index.php/Installation#Register_your_copy
Our partner for secure payment process is Avangate company.

License keys are distributed by email automatically during registration
process after payment verification.
All license keys are valid for one year from date of purchase. After
license expiration date, actual version will continue to work without any
limits,
but user can't upgrade it to newer version. You can use same license key on
all your computers without any limits.

Free versions will be available on our website, but they wouldn't be
supported anymore. Last one is 2.1.8.

In case of any problems with registration or if you have any questions
regarding it, you can contact me directly by email: 9a5k at 9a5k.com